Objectives of V-CARE
- To establish a resource- and research centre on sustainable development and fine arts.
- To work for the empowerment of women and children.
- To design and form inter-cultural exchange programmes for social action, development and to curb the human inequalities beyond all boundaries.
- To work for communal harmony and to support any effort in achieving world peace.
- To launch leadership and personality development projects for the youth.
- To address the health issues of women, children and the adolescence.
- To establish and promote mental health and counselling centres.
- To run a multi-dimensional therapeutic centre adopting performing arts, marshal arts, yoga, meditation and adventure sports.
- To encourage upcoming talents in the field of arts, sports, education and entrepreneurship.
- To promote eco-friendly projects.
- To establish educational institutions for the upliftment of the needy.
- Dr. Kumudini Ahchi:
The chairman of the organisation who is a professional social worker as well as social work educator in affiliated college of Mysuru university.
- Dr. Sarika Prasad:
A pediatrician cum psychiatrist who has much experience of working with various organisations and communities.
- Dr. Kyatanahalli Ramanna:
A well known folklorist from university of Mysuru, received 5 state awards to his noble contributions to folklore and kannada literature.
- Mr. Shridhar:
Young farmer and a businessman. Interested in research and social change.
- Mr. Stanly K.V.:
One of the founding directors of Odanadi Seva Samsthe. An organisation working for welfare of women in difficult circumstances and combating human trafficking for the past 23 years.
Copyright© 2016-2018 • V-CARE • All rights reserved